REGISTER TODAY for a FREE Chevy Youth Soccer Clinic!
Chevrolet is hosting a FREE youth soccer instructional clinic in Wichita for boys and girls ages 6-14*. Instruction will be provided by UK Elite staff!
Players will break out into age groups and rotate through stations to learn the essentials of dribbling, passing, shooting and more! *Special Needs participants of all ages are welcome to attend.
Spots are available on a first come, first serve basis – register NOW to secure your spot!
Wednesday, October 18, 2017
Stryker Soccer Complex
2999 Greenwich Rd.
Wichita, KS 6722
Online Registration is Easy!
1. Go to www.chevrolet.com/youthsports and check out the site!
2. Then, click the gold “Clinic Registration” box on the right side of the screen.
3. Click the blue “Register Now” button.
4. Select “WICHITA” in the drop-down menu.
5. Enter the password “kickit” (all lowercase, no spaces) and click “Submit”.
6. Click “Register Now” for desired session and enter registration information. Click “Add Attendee” on the next screen to add players.
7. Click the blue “Complete Registration” button at the end of the page to submit your registration!
8. Don’t forget to download the waiver (from the website OR your confirmation e-mail!). Each child must have a completed waiver to participate!
Upload your best Chevy Soccer moments using the hashtag – #ChevySoccer – to Facebook, Instagram and/or Twitter. Include your Team/League name, City, State, and don’t forget “#ChevySoccer”!